anti-phantomanti-phantom

Main Audio Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Old Mcdonald Had A Farm Old Mcdonald Had A Farm

This is pure IDM. I think my brain farted. Tracks like this is always hilarious.

I don't know what to critique on because it just sounds like you were having tons of fun making this.

Your mix was clean. Lots of good variation, and even though its a glitch track, nothing seems too out of the ordinary or random. I give you good props on that!

Keep it up.

JonH2O responds:

Hey thanks I appreciate that. Thankfully the Yellofier app I used pre mixes all that crazy stuff. I just rearrange it and what not.

West West

This song is kind of random. The way you introduced your first melodies were not organized at all. Then it became repetitive. Also, there was no build up to your breakdown. Your beat just stopped randomly.

Again, it seemed like you just copied and pasted the beginning of your track to the 2nd part of your track. Nothing new was added.

Please put in more effort next time.

Approaching Destiny Approaching Destiny

This isn't really Trance man. The arrangement is really sloppy and it gets repetitive around the 1:50 mark.

At 2:20 was kind of random. You had nothing really built up to that. Fix up your automation clips at 3:00 too. That was way too sudden.

I'm not really going to comment much on your mix. It was clean, but not polished enough. I suggest focusing on your arrangement for your future tracks. Listen to a lot of radio shows like ABGT, ASOT, FSOE, etc.. to get the idea of Trance in your head. The key word for Trance has to be, "Smooth". Keep that in mind.

I hope my review has been useful for you. PRO TIP : STAY AWAY FROM SOUNDGOODIZER !!!!!!!!!

Lethal-Input responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism! What's wrong with soundgoodizer though? Oh, and I listen to a lot of progressive trance. Wouldn't this be in the same genre?